Most people nowadays know that videos come in various different formats – but few actually fully understand what the differences between those formats are. Do you really know what the difference is between AVI, MOV, MP4, and so on? More importantly, do you know how to take an incompatible video format and switch it into one that is compatible?
As you can guess from its name, the Movavi Video Converter is a video file converter that will switch your videos from one format to another. It stands out from its rivals however not just because of what it does – but how it actually does it.
Converting and Optimizing Videos with No Learning Curve
In most cases when you want to convert videos from one format to another to ensure that they’re compatible or optimized for certain devices – you’d need to know the best format and video settings to use. However with the Movavi Video Converter, rather than forcing you to learn about video formats and settings so that you can figure out which to use – it simplifies that process and does away with the learning curve.
The manner in which it accomplishes this is by using presets – each of which is tailored to different devices and platforms. That way you will be able to simply select the preset that applies to the device or platform that you’re interested in and the Movavi Video Converter will automatically use the best format and settings for that device. Considering its presets include support for mobile devices as well as online video sharing platforms such as YouTube and Facebook – you should easily find one that fits.
Other Helpful Features
Aside from making it easier to convert videos and optimize them, the Movavi Video Converter also comes with a slew of other useful features. Using it will allow you to:
- Convert images and audio files with the same ease as converting videos.
- Cut and combine segments of video to remove unwanted parts and merge clips together in the sequence you desire.
- Enhance the quality of your videos and correct any problems with them such as shaky, blurry, or pixelated segments.
- Transform the frame and orientation of the video by cropping or rotating it.
- Include customizable text to create unique-looking watermarks, subtitles, or captions.
- Extract audio tracks from video files.
- Create animated GIFs out of video clips.
- Grab screenshots directly from individual video frames.
With all these features, it should be evident that while it may be billed as a video converter the Movavi Video Converter is actually more of an ‘all-in-one’ media converter. It will allow you to enjoy your music, photos, and videos exactly as and how you want them with next to no hassle when you convert them.